How to make listview scrollable when screen is scrollable?

Is it possible to make list view scrollable when screen is set as scrollable .

2 Likes

What happened when you did that?
It should be scrolling while the height of list exceeded the height of your phone screen

1 Like

Whole screen is scrolling but list doesn’t.

yes i think that will not create any problem

then take a vertical arrangement and put list in it

1 Like

Still whole screen is scrolling

let me check it

yes if screen is scroll able then others will not scroll

1 Like

But sir i saw many apps which screen and list both are scrollable.

Okay. Tell us what you are trying to do… so we will try to find a solution for you…
I recommend a short video of scrolling thing you saying

3 Likes

I want to get data from airtable and show them in multiple category in listview but without scorollable screen i cant make more than 2 categories

1 Like

You can enable Scrollable when making app and after work finished, you can uncheck Scrollable option.

Use vertical scrollable arrangement …

I actually think making a screen that contains a list view, scrollable will generate app problems due to both the list and the screen try to scroll at a go

1 Like

set all lists height to fill parent so there height cant go out of screen size, like set every one to 30% so all lists take 90% of screen so they can scroll in screen and screen dosnt go to its own scroll, i tried an working for 3 list view each i set on 30% in height or fill parent

Try using an arrangement in scroll arrangement instead of using Scrollable property. Because Scrollable property causes the other components when their width and/or height set to “Fill Parent”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.