How to obtain the name component...?

Hi, all,

I need your help, please.

I have an app with 24 buttons. How can I know the name component of each one of them when the app starts? From one to one I am using this code:

imagen

But I want, as I said before, the name of all of them when the app starts. Is it possible?

Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,

Joaquín.-

When app starts use blocks below, you can also create a list with all button components or with so many buttons maybe dynamic components by @yusufcihan might help you

Can you describe better what you want?

Thank you for your answer, dora_paz , but excuse me, I don’t see how I have to use these blocks, I am understandig that I have to use them in the “when Screen.initialize” block, but I think that it’s not possible. Can you help me again, please?

Best regards,

Joaquín.-

What do you want to achieve ?

In my example below when screen initialize I initialize a list with 3 buttons from a total of six, no need to add it to screen initialize block and then when any button click if component is in list it sets bg color to green else to orange

As I said, I need to know what is the component name of each of 24 buttons when the app starts. I think that I must use the “when Screen.initialize” block, or not?

Aaaaahhhh… now it is clear for me, sorry, dora_paz and thanks a lot for your help, I am going to try it right now.

Best regards,

Joaquin.-

1 Like

1 Like

Another way with dictionary blocks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try Dynamic components Extension’s “Get Name” block
component_method

Interesting, Revenger, very interesting… I will try it later.

Thank you very much for your help. Best regards,

Joaquín.-

It looks good, Boban, I will try later. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Joaquín.-

I tried it and it works fine, thanks a lot, dora_paz.

Best regards,

Joaquín.-

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.