How to show images uploaded to cloudinary or firebase storage in view flipper?

Hi everyone. I am making an app which collects images uploaded by various users, and displays all images uploaded on a view flipper. Before this i directly added the images’ URL using the make a list block. But the problem arised when i simply put the cloudinary or get firebase project bucket block. Can anyone tell me how to overcome this or suggest any alternative?
P.S.- I have tried storing the cloudinary URL in firebase but can’t seem to retrieve or run it into the view flipper.
Thanks for answering

Please Use Airtable To store Links of Images and then retrive data from airtable to Flipper.

1 Like

Thanks for answering. Should I use cloudinary or firebase storage for storing the images?

You can use Cloudinary to store your images.

can you send me screenshots of the blocks?

Hi @ujjavalravin05 Welcome to Kodular Community

What happens exactly?

And when uploaded to firebase storage, I still can’t get the value of many tags at the same time

Actually the image gets uploaded pretty well. But the when I store the URL in firebase it gets distorted like Https://\ref.cloudinary… That’s the problem. Also, since in firebase each record must have a unique tag, I can’t get the value of all tags at the same time(which I want to get). Since I am new to this, can someone tell me how to get value of different tags at the same time from firebase or suggest any alternative?
Thanks for answering.

2 Likes

Just search it in community and you will find a lot of methods.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.