How to use camera component picture as a attachment for form?

I created Kodular form and i wanna use camera component take picture and attach it to the form. this is very important field in my form so some one tell me how to do it?

Thank you!

What have you tried so far?

Hi
I call following method but when camera open and take picture suddenly disappear view.

There is wrong in your block
Avoid tinyDB. It won’t store images
Use this block.

Set image picture to get image

1 Like

Hi
i used it right now but when i was take a picture it is disappear and log out from my mobile device so i have to connect companion againjnij

No way. Certainly it will work. This is not much more difficult process . What mobile you are using ? Android version ?

Hi
it’s samsung galaxy A10
Android version: 9 (lolipop)

i built up a form to use users to fill there information attach their own id using camera component. so i thought it’s not this much difficult. if you can give some better idea i can manage my time as well. because i need to create some screen but i stuck in this camera component problem.

Thank you!

If you face still the problem then this could be the reason.

Also make sure you have set camera permission in the screen initialise block

And also different mobile will have different pixel quality and you need to control on it. You have to limit the size of the image.

1 Like

How do i know it?

In the screen initialise just use the block
Call screen1 ask for permission
Permission name android.permission.CAMERA

1 Like

@Dileepa_Thilan

I have used this block and tested in apk, it works fine and i able to see the image

1 Like

Hi
i tried it but same thing happendDFGZDGZ

Can you send that your design arrangement?

Thank you

Check the permission name…

That is the arrangement., What is showed in the previous message

1 Like

@Still-learning
Actually you can ask the permission, the way @Dileepa_Thilan has asked. See here :point_down: at one of the guide by @bodymindpower

1 Like

Hi
Thank you very much i will use this.