I Cannot Appeal For Approved My App For Serving Ads

Thank you Boban, done already.

2 Likes

Just so you know, if for some reasons you remove your app from creator server and upload it again, the last date is what it counts from, also if you do the same thing with a already approved app (I mean delete it) then you will go through the same process again

1 Like

Same happens to me too. The page is unreachable and when it opens nothing shows!

Hello Dear Kodular Team

i requrest my 1st app approval and i wait 1 week but i dont
get approval so please gave me approval please please please
gave me ads approval.

Thank you Kodular

Hello Dear Kodular Team

I dont Understand This status Please Healp Thanks

Hi, I have this same kind of message. Any help with this please.

You have to wait for another 3 days from 19 hours ago.

No, the time keeps moving up and not down. I already waited and app got rejected, then time started going up after I missed the appeal. No option to resubmit. Days just keep counting up since then

Post a screenshot of what it says in a few hours.

Here. Keeps going up and up.

1 Like

Wait until Kodular review your app. Once reviewed, you’ll be notified by mail.

No, you don’t get it. Kodular already reviewed the app and rejected. Then after I missed appeal, days started going up. When app is yet to be submitted, message will be something like “Wait 3 days” and if request is sent, message is “submitted 1 week 2 days ago”. But in this case it says “wait 2 weeks 2 days ago”. Hope you get it now.

In above image you posted, what I can see is that you have to wait another 16 days to be able to submit the app again for ad approval.

For more info, please refer to Admob Approval System

You are missing the word “ago” at the end of the sentence. The days keep increasing so it is not possible that I have to wait 16 days to resubmit because tomorrow it will go to 17 days and so on. I have been submitting and publishing apps and never got this issue.

Did Kodular reject your app before you posted your first screenshot (where it says “Wait 3 Days 19 hours ago”) or after?

This is closed now. Once Google approved app, no need for Kodular to approve. App is fine without the kodular popup for monetization request. Thank you.