I can't get the Bluetooth MAC Address

Hi, all,

I am doing some tests with my Samsung S8 and Samsung A31. Today, I wont to know the Bluetooth MAC Address so, I use this code:

imagen

But it doesn’t work in both phones. I am getting this error:

imagen

So, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,

Joaquin.-

Maybe first try if they are connected…and if yes then get MAC adress

1 Like

Yes, I connect the phone to a Yamaha Hi-Fi Bluetooth amplifier or to a music tower, and the link is working in both cases so, I don’t see where is the mistake.

Furthermore, in the phone, in the Settings, you can see the MAC Address if there is a connection established or not (I think).

Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards,

Joaquín.-

1 Like

Maybe you must connect devices in app I mean create server connection etc (i did not anything with Bluetooth yet just saying what would i do)

Mmmm… I don’t know, but it sounds strange for me have to do all this work only for get the phone BT MAC Address? Don’t you think?

I dont think so… I think app cant get address because it is not set

Well… I’ll try it later. I’ll report you the results.

Thanks again, see you tomorrow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Good luck looking forward to your report :grin:

Hi, NerxStudio,

I have tried to do what you tell me yesterday but I can’t, I have to recognize I don’t have enough knowledge to do it.

But, believe me, I thought that it was easier to get Bluetooth MAC Address, something similar to get the IP Address.

Well, that’s all. Thanks a lot you for your help. Best regards,

Joaquin.-

try this maybe

Bad news: Error 503. The specified address is not a valid Bluetooth MAC Address.

Don’t worry, NerxStudio, this is not really important for me, I am retired and I am opening my mind to other areas of knowlodgment, I know that I have to learn a lot so, don’t waste your time with me, I’m really grateful to you.

You are a good person, keep it up! :+1:

All the best,

Joaquin.-

1 Like

Thank you man! :slight_smile: I hope u will get it one day! Good luck!

Hi, NerxStudio,

How are you? Look at this, please:

and this:

Best regards,

Joaquin.-

1 Like

Hi Joaquin! So ther eis problem… We can not get it :smiley:

1 Like