I can't understand where i am wrong when splitting list at

Yes, lables got text and worked well in Companion
but when i use Do it, then no result message comes up into Dora’s example

If it is working then why u need do it result? Continue ur app development

That works in Dora’s .aia example but not in my project, from days and days ago… :wink:

We need demo aia to test your problem… posting ais is useless. It always do problem with others project like this

1 Like

I imported your ais. The problem is with firebase and how you call tags. You have procedures within procedures and so on and unfortunately my Spanish isn’t so good to fully understand.
The problem is that you do not get data or data is received after a procedure is executed so errors occurs.
One thing that I noticed is that you are using numbers as tags and I see numbers 0,1,2,3, … etc. Using numbers as tags in not a goof idea you should use a compination of letters and numbers for example q1,q2 … for questions and a1, a2, a3,… for anwsers.

Thanks GSR for your interest and advice

This is my project
Industrialismo.aia (195.0 KB)

Hope that it helps
Thanks in advance!

Ok Dora thanks for your help

I don’t understand what you’re saying about firebase, cause my text lists come ok from Firebase, as in the pic i showed before and in this new one →

If I am not quite wronged,
the list from Firebase gets rightly to my global variable ‘txt4opcs’
and the split block works ok …
but then, when doing ‘get list’ from initialise local list block, there my fortune is fading out :grin:
So I can’t understand what is the connection to what you say about how to call tags in Firebase

I’ll have in mind your advice about letters and numbers for using on tags, thanks.

I will not resign!! :blush: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :battery:
Any help will be warmly received
Thanks again

did you do a Do it on the orange initialize local list block before using Do it on the textbox blocks?
as test you also can replace the local variable temporarily by a global variable and if that works, use the local variable again…
Taifun

Thanks Taifun for your suggestions

That was really weird! Just after reading your message, I tried to do Do it firstly on text label green light blocks, and that worked well, with the Companion showing the right texts in each text label as desired!!
But only worked for the first time, cause after that, never more… I tried it several times by refreshing Companion Screen, either restarting connection to Companion, either by starting my project on Companion from Screen1, even also closing it and opening another project and again opening this project…

(getting mad in 3, 2…)

Thanks in advance for any help !

U need to select proper input of procedure and give proper input to procedure while calling procedure

mostratOPC need input from mostrarpreg , mostrarpreg will run when text_sigte clicks

Make sure when button clicks it should run mostrarpreg and should generate globaltex4opcs successfully and then only that global text4opcs will be given as input to mostraropcs

sorry, your project is unable to understand…

Ok thanks Pavan

I’ll try to do your suggestions

I’m sorry you can’t understand my project
Anyway, thanks for your time.

1 Like

Once data received properly from firebase procedure works so the problem is in procedures that most probably aren’t executed correctly so procedure is called prior of getting data from firebase. As an alternative web component was suggested to retrieve data and once data was received worked with no problem

Thanks lots Dora, for your interesting and important suggestions!!
At first try it is working very well!!
I’m now deeply studying those ones to set them in my project code.

I’ll let you know how’s going!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.