I want to make users only daily one click on button

i want to make users only daily one click on button but How should I do so that it doesn’t work by setting the clock forward from the settings.

2 Likes

Either you set timer to enable the button…
Or you can do it by checking tym online… & enable that button…
@IfsaIzlers

i have used this method long time ago in one of my app, which was a quiz app try this , and also this can be reset by user if he cleared data of app, so if you want you can store online so user cant clear that .

blocks - 2020-02-03T102509.263

if this not work or you find any error, ask again, i ill check that again and assist you.

5 Likes

But if someone change the time then it will create issue

if some one changes time then he/she needs to go with your suggestion to check time online, but mostly online time checking create problem, like api shut down or extension dosnt work as expected. it needs any api which works good and last longer to check time always, this method only gives an idea how to check and compare, to prevent user from hacking app time or store time, needs online help(storing date online and get time online).

1 Like

i tried those ways but i couldnt prevent tine hacking. help me please . how do it

how can do online time?

what about doing a search in the community?
https://community.kodular.io/search?q=online%20time

Taifun

She can do it using web only @ImranTariq

1 Like

Check my tutorial…
Any issue post comment…
@IfsaIzlers

2 Likes

Plz give me your social contact

It gives us date too but i want to extract time only and want to skip date, how???

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

Thank Taifun for your replay…

I bring the on line time in app using json method…

Now i designed the rule, if the app gets online equal to 9:45 am enter now button will be enable even users change the app time. If no network, app wont proceed next step