Icon App Badge Preview

ICON APP BADGE EXTENSION PREVIEW

Description

Useful extension, based on Leo Lin’s library to add or remove a badge into the application’s icon.

This library currently supports: Sony, Samsung, LG, HTC, ASUS, ADW, APEX, NOVA, EverythingMe, ZTE, KISS, LaunchTime and Huawei (not fully supported) models. Xiaomi devices require extra setup with notifications.

Event handlers

• Result: Event handler when the icon app’s badge is set or removed, returns whether it was succesful or not.

Methods

• Set: Method for setting the icon app’s badge to a specific number. Parameters: Number to: Number to be displayed in the badge.

• Remove: Method for removing the icon app’s badge. It is equal to set the badge to 0.

Example

Price

By donating USD$5 or more, I will send you the extension. When donations reaches USD$60, the extension will be fully sponsored and liberated for free to all users.
Link to donate:

Why support by sponsoring extensions?

1. Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to reward the developer for its efforts made to bring a feature you like/need in your projects.
  2. Get early access.
  3. Full support.

List of sponsors!

1. It can be you!
14 Likes

Nice work. Great extension

2 Likes

I have already paid, where can I download it from? Edit by Mod: Don`t put personal info here. It’s not allowed.

1 Like

Could have used experimental component for free instead.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes