iCurrency Pro – Powerful Currency Converter App Free / Paid AIA Download

i almost forgot about that… thanks for the alert

1 Like

You see @techcvr if you have not made it open source you would’ve not seen this error. Nice work man :+1:

1 Like

New Update

• Added a currency code switch option (thanks to @David for the alert)
  • All Country Rate List
  • No internet connection alert
  • Fixed the bug (reported by @Vaibhav)

Download link is the same as before, Pro AIA can be purchased from my site.
New screenshot is added in the Top

2 Likes

Bug free Aia is Paid
Or Free aia have bug. Good job.

both free and paid are bug free, i think… no one knows when a new bug appears. bug reported by vaibhav is fixed

You have option to configure or remove the ads from your website always. :thinking:

1 Like

auto ads don’t provide options to select the places for ads and removing ads is not an option for me due to budget problem.

Hello @techcvr

Following are the things whick I found while a short usage of your app

1. In my above comment I mentioned the problem about the progress indicator in the case of no internet connection. I feel that in such case you should show a dialogue with a Close app and Try again option. If the user click try again then if the internet is good, app would continue with it’s flow else will again show the same dialogue. Currently the progress indicator goes in infinite loading as mentioned earlier above, and the user has to compulsorily close the app to try again. So I feel you should think over this option.

2. Found a bug :point_down: in your Pro app.

This :point_up: happens when
After entering the amount > Click on Convert button > then click on View all rates button > Return to previous screen by clicking the device’s back button > Again click on Convert button.

1. This is actually a suggestion. If it’s possible then you can mention the Country name besides their respective currency
1 Like

thank you for the support @Vaibhav really appreciate your help.

Added on new update.

i have tried the same steps but didn’t get any error like your.
edit - now i get it…

i will try to add this… i have search for an api or something which can convert currency names to country names.

let me know if you found anything else. suggestions are always welcome.

New Update

• Animated Splash Screen
  • No Internet Connection Alert with Try Again & Close App option

New Demo APK File

Free Version APK
Pro Version APK

by the way i was wondering, what is the meaning of this error ??

1 Like

Just try one thing. Whenever the homescreen initializes, make the Amount and Result text box blank forcefully.
Give it a try, if it works then good for you or else need to find other solution

Yes… I already did that… Global variable must be empty too.

Is it working then?

yes its working now, coz i have removed the custom list view extension and now using colin tree list view extension.

CurrencyConverterPro.apk (5.2 MB)

Pls try and let me know if its working properly or not?

I getting a trouble to download the .aia

Please give directly download link

Thanks for creating this project.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

go to the top section of this topic and click on the link i provided and download from there, if it asks for password then use https:// for password

This forward to this

We’re is get password

it just redirect you to join my telegram group, but i already told you the password. use that password in the password field.

@techcvr Sorry for bumping this topic, however you did say that you removed the password in an earlier post. And it still redirects you to your Telegram if someone wants the password, but haven’t looked at the Community for an answer.

1 Like