If the value is not found

Greetings friends!
Help with the following, I am storing data in firebase, then recover it! When looking for the data, I want to show that the data is not stored with a message. I don’t know what the fault is!blocks (3)|690x144](upload://3aGFuBsVXRe6fUljK590Tu2ztOG.png) blocks (4) blocks (5) Imagen1
De antemano gracias!

Another person who can’t be bothered to follow the guidelines on posting. English only please.

2 Likes

I am storing data in firebase, then recover it! When looking for the data I want to show the data is not stored, but it shows me an error … I don’t know what I’m failing … ¿Happy?

|16x16

There’s no need for sarcasm. The guidelines state only English is allowed in the forum. It’s up to you to follow the guidelines, not do whatever you like then be sarcastic about it.

Because of this behaviour I will let someone else answer your question, even though it’s very obvious what the problem is.

Search the forum if you don’t want to wait as this has been answered before.

Goodbye.

2 Likes

as valueIfTagNotThere you might want to use a make a list block together with 4 dummy list items
Taifun

¿can you give me an example?

yes of course, there it is

and this is the make a list block
https://docs.kodular.io/blocks/lists/#makealist

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Thanks for the friend input, bug fixed … ¡Great! Patience is a great virtue, so thanks for your understanding…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.