İlk Uygulamam için Yardım! Online Tarif

Herkese marhaba.
Kodular platformu ile yeni tanışıyorum. Böyle bir platform olduğu için çok şanslıyız, kod yazarak vakit kaybetmekten kurtarmışlar bizi. Emeği geçen herkese sonsuz Teşekkürler.

İlk uygulamamı yapmak için sizlerin yardımına ihtiyacım olacak.
Uygulama fikri şöyle;
Mutfakta kullandığımız tarifleri Google Keep ve ios Note tarzı uygulamalara veya kendi el defterimize kaydetmek yerine online bir platforma kayıt etmek ve görsel ekleme ile beslemek, yaptığımız yemeklerin, tatlıların insanlar arasında paylaşımına sunmak.
Kısacası online yemek tarifleri paylaşımı platformu oluşturmak.
Ekranlar;
-login
-signup
-home
-add
-search

İlk aşamada bahsettiğim 6 ekran olacak, Instagram benzeri bir uygulama arayüzü olsun istiyorum. Login yaptıktan sonra Home ekranına aktarılacak, Home ekranında veritabanına eklenen tarifleri bu ekranda kimin ne zaman eklediğini görebildiğimiz ve aynı zamanda paylaşılan postun birkaç butonu olmasını istiyorum (beğen , paylaş vs gibi).
Add ekranı yeni bir tarif eklemek için kullanılacak olan ekran. Bu ekranda başta resim Altında başlık ve onun altında da Tarif kısmı yer alacak. Buradaki işlemi veritabanına kaydettikten sonra Home ekranında tarih sırasına göre en üstte göstermesi gerekiyor. Home ekranında son eklenenden ilk eklenene göre sıralama yapması gerekiyor.

Profil kısmında ise kişiye ait fotoğraf ve kısa biyoğrafisi yer alacak, alt kısımda ise kişinin eklemiş olduğu tarifler tablo halinde listelenecek, örneğin instagram profili gibi.

Bu uygulamayı yaparken hangi veritabanını kullanırsam daha iyi olur ve hangi adımları izlemeliyim! bu konuda yardımcı olursanız eğer size çok minnet duyarım.

1 Like

You might want to post in English.

Hi @Kagan_Kaya, Welcome to Kodular Community
Please post your problem in English language so we can understand your problem and helps you.

Hi, everybody.
I’m just getting to know the Kodular platform. We’re lucky to have a platform like this, they saved us a lot of time writing code. Thank you to all who contributed.

I’m gonna need your help with my first practice.
The idea of implementation is as follows:;
Instead of saving the recipes we use in the kitchen to Google Keep and ios Note-style apps or our own handbook, we save them to an online platform and feed them with visual insertion, offering the sharing of the dishes we make, desserts among people.
In short create an online recipes sharing platform.
Screens;

• login
  • signup
  • home
  • add
  • search
    -profiling

The first stage I mentioned will be 6 screens, Instagram-like I want to get an application interface. I want the shared post to have a few buttons (like, share , etc.) that will be transferred to the Home screen, where we can see who added the recipes to the database on the Home screen and who added them when.
The Add screen is the screen that will be used to add a new recipe. This screen will include the picture at the beginning, the title below and the description section below it. Once you have saved the transaction here in the database, it should show it at the top of the Home screen in order of date. The Home screen needs to sort from the last one to the first one.

The profile section will include a person’s photo, post number, tracking, number of followers and short biography, while the bottom section will list the person’s added recipes as tables, such as his / her instagram profile.
the search screen requires searches by recipe name or by user name.
It is better to use which database to perform this application and what steps to follow! I have a Blog section missing, I would be very grateful if you help me make my first program on this subject. Love, respect…

You’re looking for someone to practically make the app. If you’re looking for that amount of help you should say how much you’re going to pay for it.

I’m afraid you misunderstood. I just asked what tools or companents I could upload and display them on the Home screen. Of course, if you’re asking for a fee, if I wanted to pay, I wouldn’t bring it up. I just wanted help .

You said

Nowhere did you say

You simply gave a description of your app and asked for help in building it.

I’m not having at go at you, but just for future reference be clear about what you want.