EL2020.apk (4,9 MB) try this 
 is there still a problem?

just send me the aia! Thanks

Hi @okybrontak.

What changes did you make?

Can you provide the AIA?

Thanks!

1 Like

I just made changes to the size of image component. Use a fixed value (not percent '% ').

I just made changes to the size of image component.

1 Like

@gopayarg

I made the changes okybrontak mentioned:

EL2020 (1).aia (262.6 KB)

It’s working fine, but it is too small for some devices. That’s the reason why I always use percentage.

Thanks for your look into it!

If you use animation extensions or animation components
 Animations will work slowly as each animation movement affects the size value in percent
 So you need to add the HVarrangement component behind the image component
 Use a fixed value on the HVarragement component
 and place the animation on the HVarragement (not Image component) @Rene1898

There is a misunderstanding. There is no animation component on the screen on which the image is not loaded immediately. The animation is only at Screen1, which is closed after the animation ends. This means that the animation component cannot have an effect on the problematic picture. The problem image is a simple image component.

blocks (7)

You are using extension animation

yes, but only in Screen1 (as I already said!) This screen is closed after the animation ends and then another screen is loaded. There should be no effect.

1 Like

Can’t you calculate the size in pixels based on the screen size?

Example: 30% width = screen.width x 0.3

1 Like

I honestly assumed that it would be done exactly the same way. 30% = “screen.width x 0.3”

What else will the 30% be taken from? I’m a little surprised.

load images online and use cache image storage extension

1 Like

On the day in question, I did experienced this as well as the server had some issues at that time.

Apk above doesn’t even have big images and there by I don’t see why it behaved like that, tested it multiple times with same result, but if I test the same apk now then i don’t see that behavior any more.

Wonder if there is something else going on that app checks for and there by some stuff are supressed such as. images from loading

Btw, @sivagiri I’m experiencing this even with Kodular companion, Kodular Logo is not loading at once as it usually does

5 Likes

Companion issue is different, since it loads the image from assets.kodular.io if you are connected to a network

Try this app now, I’m once again experience this as the server seems to have some issues

1 Like

Img in my app is load too late.when internet is on

Load image from assets

Loading to much late when internet is on

I didn’t use any block for that