Interests And EMI Loan Calculator Extension

Name Of Extension:

Interest Calculator

Short description:

This is my first extension.It helps you to calculate Simple Interest,Compound Interest and EMI Loan easily using Principal Value,Rate Of Interest and Time.

Blocks In This Extension:

To calculate Annual Simple Interest:

component_method
You have to give principal amout ,time in year and interest rate to find annual simple interest.

To calculate Monthly Simple Interest:

component_method (1)
You can use this component to calculate Simple Interest Monthly.

To Calculate EMI Loan

component_method (2)
You can calculate EMI Home loan with help of this component.Time should be given in year. If you have monthly time then just divide it by 12 to get Annual time.

To Calculate Compound Interest
component_method (3)
You can use this block to calculate Compound Interest from Principal , Time,No of Compounded Period and Intrest Rate.

Download Links:

Direct Download:com.appybuilder.hsiajwo.InterestCalculator.aix (6.9 KB)

If you have any problems related to this blocks or if i have to add more blocks then please reply to this post.

Special thanks to @UnknownBeast
// Sneha

11 Likes

Very Nice Extension @oseamiya. Very Good start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thankyou @UnknownBeast

@oseamiya

Thanks a lot for the developing this extension… :pray::pray::pray:

I have been waiting for this extension for a long time, and I finally got it …

Thanks for this Keep making us full extension like this …

Thanks… :blush::blush::blush:

Thank you.
As this is my first extension, if you got any problems or want me to add other blocks in my extension then please do reply.

4 Likes

hi sneha please give example to use the block i am getting wrong interest rate in all block please help me

U can show your blocks here. I can help you

Awesome Extension :+1:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

try again… edit your post and elaborate your question… what is your requirement?
Taifun

2 Likes