Json to Normal Text or List

How to Convert this json into normal text or list

{“response_code”:0,“results”:[{“category”:“Entertainment: Comics”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“easy”,“question”:“Who is Batman?”,“correct_answer”:“Bruce Wayne”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Clark Kent”,“Barry Allen”,“Tony Stark”]},{“category”:“Entertainment: Video Games”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“hard”,“question”:“How many people can you recruit in the game Suikoden in a single playthrough?”,“correct_answer”:“107”,“incorrect_answers”:[“108”,“93”,“96”]},{“category”:“Entertainment: Cartoon & Animations”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“easy”,“question”:“What is the relationship between Rick and Morty in the show "Rick and Morty"?”,“correct_answer”:“Grandfather and Grandson”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Father and Son”,“Best Friends”,“Crimefighting Partners”]},{“category”:“Entertainment: Music”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“medium”,“question”:“Which song by Swedish electronic musician Avicii samples the song "Something's Got A Hold On Me" by Etta James?”,“correct_answer”:“Levels”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Fade Into Darkness”,“Silhouettes”,“Seek Bromance”]},{“category”:“Animals”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“medium”,“question”:“What is the name of the family that the domestic cat is a member of?”,“correct_answer”:“Felidae”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Felinae”,“Felis”,“Cat”]},{“category”:“Science: Mathematics”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“easy”,“question”:“What is the symbol for Displacement?”,“correct_answer”:"Δr",“incorrect_answers”:[“dr”,“Dp”,“r”]},{“category”:“General Knowledge”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“medium”,“question”:“In a 1994 CBS interview, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates performed what unusual trick on camera?”,“correct_answer”:“Jumping over an office chair”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Jumping backwards over a desk”,“Standing on his head”,“Typing on a keyboard during a handstand”]},{“category”:“Science: Computers”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“hard”,“question”:“What is the name given to layer 4 of the Open Systems Interconnection (ISO) model?”,“correct_answer”:“Transport”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Session”,“Data link”,“Network”]},{“category”:“Animals”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“hard”,“question”:“Which of the following is another name for the "Poecilotheria Metallica Tarantula"?”,“correct_answer”:“Gooty”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Hopper”,“Silver Stripe”,“Woebegone”]},{“category”:“General Knowledge”,“type”:“multiple”,“difficulty”:“hard”,“question”:“Named after the mallow flower, mauve is a shade of what?”,“correct_answer”:“Purple”,“incorrect_answers”:[“Red”,“Brown”,“Pink”]}]}

use json tools extension

i used that was not working…

then show what you have done so far, add some screen shot if you want anyone’s help

can u plz send me the link of jsontools extensions. i was not not using that.