Kodular Fenix 1.5.6 Bug Tracker

Do you have any proof that it has something to do with Fenix 1.5.5

HI Kodular Please Fix list view image titile subtitile when click the button show select list view argument not accepted but previous time block was workingā€¦Please check ā€¦list view index not working

Hi,
I havenā€™t logged in for a while, but now I had to make changes to my project and it says:
ā€œThe blocks area did not load properly. Changes to the blocks for screen 6329451644190720_Screen1 will not be saved.ā€

In the blocks, I see only a few from one extension that I use. I updated the extension but nothing. I deleted the blocks but again nothing. If there is an admin, he can look at the last project I created ā€œā€¦bugfixā€. Please help.

Do you use file component in your project ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Weekend is ending. When will you update?

The ERROR 201 and 202, will be solved in the next Update?

:question:

Anyone tested if everything is ok after the last update?
I couldnā€™t update the companion yet so I couldnā€™t teste

The test_mode correction was made in admanager in the update, but no image appears for testing and there is a hole? Furthermore, if the Load_Banner method is added, the message below appears.

Are you running the latest version of the Companion?

Could you try again after placing this block before loading the ad?

yes I am, in apk mode I canā€™t call the Load_Banner or Load_Interstitial method that the error happens. and Return Failed_Banner is not called. Iā€™m using cpm_floor in optmizer

Hi

Apparently, in Fenix 1.5.5 app crash issue for Android 11 and 12 were fixed. Now in Fenix 1.5.6, they have re-occurred.

Unless READ_PHONE_STATE permission is given, the app keeps crashing now in Fenix 1.5.6. This was the case before Fenix 1.5.5.

I am using Facebook ads which may have been updated in 1.5.5 and removed in 1.5.6

Appreciate any ideas or help on tracing this issue.

Thanks
Mohan

Please Give solution on this problem every time my app rejected by play console team

1 Like

One Signal Notification Problem

This problem started with Kodular Fenix 1.5.3
But since now there is extension limit in free plans

Fixing this OneSignal problem, somehow will be helpful for overcoming extension limit.

3 Likes

Added links to internal issues for each bug. Most of them will be public, so you may want to check the progress and discussions.

2 Likes

Pls fix this bug Screen orientation

Please create a new topic and share your Screen 1 Initialise blocks.

1 Like