Same error for me
Just curious, are you using Huawei phone because I’m.
Same here. After changing Target SDK from 30 to 29, Onesignal subscription is working again.
I tried it twice with two different devices (Android 11 and Android 5).
AFAIK it won’t be accepted by Play Store (as new app).
Anyone have solutions? Thank you in advance.
for me the same thing is happening, Push stopped working Anyone with any solution? (Detail this only occurs for new apps, I have others published that will go normal.)
No, I don’t use Huawei
I know the solution, but many people will not like it. I integrate pushy and analytics via https://enhance.co/
Push work corret after enhance
Ok, thanks for this suggestion. If I didn’t find another solution I may use it.
Any other solutions?
Many thanks for suggesting the solution. This is only workaround at this moment.
I didn’t use enhance before this. Is it reliable?
The same problem is happening for me. OneSignal WAS working several days ago and then suddenly it stopped working as described in the posts above. I tried creating new apps and new accounts and OneSignal cannot find the app on my device. Hopefully this can be resolved soon. Thank you.
Well I’m not sure about it’s reliability, but it provides the immediate workaround.
Same problem here , after the release FENIX 1.5.2 , has stoped working the onesignal push notifications!
Same problem here, after last update push notification component not work.
Do I need Push notification component installed in my app, how do you think? App has enchanced twice in size :). Push worked. But Push Notification method “Get Subscription status” returns false. Seems, app worked even without Kodular component.
Hm. Component’s event works.
same, push notification is not working after making a new app
How to use it?
I didn’t try enhance to connect the app to onesignal but it’s known that there is no relation between Kodular blocks and enhance. You should use one of them, not both.
I have tried and it is really solved my issue.
- After you sign-in to enhance.co you need to select your SDK type my suggestion is push nontification only.
- Upload your app by select file.
- Select the one signal id and enter your app id(from one signal) GCM sender id from firebase.
- Export your keystore file from kodular.io and upload it to enhance.co. After you upload, you need to upload your keystore also.The keystore password is default as “android”. You can type it to blank.
- Check your version information and save and export your new apk from enhance.co.
- If you want to upload new apk to google play store you need to sign your apk with V1 jar and Full Apk options.
I just do it to try,
But there are lots of information you need to give them.If you have in trouble in future, it is not my responsibility… Because you are injecting a file when you use this web site. My new app size has increased 5 MB more.
Where can I locate the key store file ?