Kodular Fenix New Update Crash My App

And the error might be because you are using phase animation extension , androidx issue , try using the phase animation extension posted on ai2 forum

I am sure this is the main reason why the app crashes

Download phase animation extension from here

but today everything ok Now I am Kodular Fenix Update than see This App Crash issues

I’m gonna release the AndroidX version of Phase soon. But if you don’t want to wait till then, you can use Recast.

2 Likes

Thank You All For Help me
Shot 0045
This Block Crash My App

Is there anyway to detect extensions which don’t use android x library?

Not that I know of

1 Like

yes Phase need new version

1 Like

I can’t detect which of extensions i used need update so i am using Recast to update all extension i used once, Thank you @Shreyash I suggest to recast all extension as bach who encountered this problem with a lot of extension

1 Like

Me also after the update my application crash at the beginning

the error from one of the extension i used in my application i ask the developer to update it as recast method not work but at least you can know which extension need to update

Recast is now working. I did it for both Phase and Pager extensions. My projects are now working as they were before the Kodular Fenix update.

2 Likes

Many app get crash after new update

1 Like

My App Is Crash When i use New Version Kodular Plz Help Me … What Can I do …

welcome to the community @My_Ballia_Store

please read this

Mod: I removed your text. Only English is allowed on the community.

1 Like

Can you post the apk to check which extension is leading to the crash ?

Why my app show black screen or could not give any response. This case is occurred After kodular fenix update