Kodular to java source code

Hello,

I’m doing a school work and used kodular since the start to build my app. I now need to use a 1sheeld board and need the 1sheeld-Android-SDK which is not usable in kodular creator.
I need some help to convert my app into java source code. So I’m asking here if is there any way to find the true source code of my app ? I already tried 2 ways like :

• Saving my app “.aia” and using app inventor with java bridge.
  • Exporting the final app and using a decompiler to see the code.

The first option is giving me this error “An internal error has occurred. Report a bug?”, and the second is giving me awful and incomprehensible files.

I hope you can help me with that.

Hi,
I don’t think there is a proper way to convert Kodular or any other Builder Apps to Java unless it has only some basic components. The Bridge is very old and is not up to date which cause the Internal Error.

You can use 1sheeId On Kodular by making an Extension for it. Source : 1Sheeld-Android-SDK/README.md at master · Integreight/1Sheeld-Android-SDK · GitHub

I don’t even know how to build an extension :sweat_smile:
But if there is no other options, I’ll try to do it.
Thank you!

Kodular blocks do not compile to Java, They run in YAIL mode. There is a basic java converter from App Inventor called Bridge.

http://www.appinventor.org/jbridge

It wont work well with complex applications or extensions, but it gives you an idea of what the java equiv would be for a component.

Kodular apps are not decompileable with the real result. They are encrypted.

1 Like