Kodular's position in not meeting the demands

can you please include the companion apk in the pinned topic so i dont need to download from third party site like apkcombo

Is there any plan to update the component InApp Billing or i’m forced to buy an extension?

1 Like

I believe that koduler last version have custom rom users compatibility issue. I kindly request you to please take a look the the matter.

please describe the issue or any image about the issue in the custom rom

Please check it

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sound sensor problem in Android 11

@pavi2410 Maybe you didn’t fixed permission issue yet. Please fix this issue ASAP. I’m waiting for a long time for it. Our users are unable to upload images.

1 Like

Should we Go on Using Kodular?
Or we should move to other platforms
Thanks

1 Like

@pavi2410 Could you also check this problem with the firebase phone auth login, after updating the api 33 it stopped working

1 Like

I hate it, everything stopped working! even Kodular’s native FTP!

1 Like

Start a new thread, show us your relevant blocks and explain what happens and what you want to happen instead

Taifun

1 Like

@pavi2410 Is the Kodular team collaborating with App Inventor? Or is this project abandoned? If this is so, then I would not waste time and now start migrating my projects to App Inventor or other platforms. Why is there no official information? I think former Kodular employees are irresponsible if they abandoned their users!

2 Likes

@pavi2410 @Diego @Kodular
Please answer.

The official information is here

Taifun

I will not purchase kodular premium more, i posted my application for review may be 1 month ago but no response from kodular team [Now i am totally migrating to other platforms] because it is not providing sufficient services to us.
Thank you and good by “Kodular”

1 Like

Learned Flutter… after all original always be original… No response from kodular team… we are using kodular only to pay premium membership money… we cant trust kodular in emergency situation… your all empire will be start downfall… but no response from kodular…
After all, this situation made me to learn flutter… Thanks Kodular… :upside_down_face:
A single message… dont depend on any third party platform… :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Kodular has been a thing of fun and Joy to us here in fact we organized a teenage Coding class and took them on Kodular it was nice, and beautiful we built an app together with the hope of placing ads on it and making some earnings from it but it has been a whole month now and Kodular has not approved it for ads.

3 Likes

simply migrate to flutter it is easy to learn within a week

1 Like

I already moved to flutter.

1 Like

I am so badly depressed! I’m on the way to lose my job. Losing all running projects. :cry:

2 Likes