Launch new extension for security encryption and decryption for files and messages with MiniPQC (Post-Quantum Cryptography)

We developed the (MiniPQC) extension to authenticate messages and files with PQC (Post-Quantum cryptography) authentication tools.

In less than five years, when quantum computing is fully developed, the current security algorithms (tools to encrypt and decrypt information) may no longer be secure.

Therefore, our authentication systems called PQC (Post-Quantum cryptography) are already being developed.

Below is how most authentication tools can be broken with quantum computing. Actually only 3 algorithms are saved not being broken: AES-GCM (Galois/Counter Mode), SHA256 and PBKDF2 but in the future it is not known, the others are broken in a few hours and this is only the beginning…

What is Mini PQC?

Mini PQC (Mini Post-Quantum Cryptography) is extension that includes the following technological solutions (algorithms) to be able to create PQC (Post-Quantum Cryptography) and supports quantum computing attacks, the algorithms as follows:

*CHACHA20.- message encryption.
*NEWHOPE.- key exchange.
*NTRU.- file text encryption.
*SALSA20.- message encryption.
*SPHINCS+.- message signature to verify.
*RAIBOW.- message signature to verify.
*CODECRYPT.- All types of encryption (files and messages) is a suite of various PQC algorithms through command line.

The user’s guide is found in the “HandBooks” directory in the following languages ​​(Spanish and English).

Extension is found in the “Extension” directory which are described in detail in the user manual.

Programs python are found in the “python” directory.

PQC

What is PQC (Post-Quantum cryptography) ?

Regards,
VIDAL.

11 Likes

Thanks so much for your contribution !!!
I suggest add images of the blocks with a brief description of how they work and if possible a screenshot of how it looks on the phone

2 Likes

Hi,

In the user’s guide (Handbook) that we created, each block and event is described in detail, as well as step by step how to use the extension with images.

The manuals are (user’s guide) found in the “HandBooks” directory in the following languages ​​(Spanish and English).

Extension is found in the “Extension” directory which are described in detail in the user manual.

Programs python are found in the “python” directory.

You can check it at:

Regards,
VIDAL.

Time Required To Break The System is

:dizzy_face: :scream:

Security x :100:

Yes, in some cases they are huge, but in others they are only hours and it must be considered that today the current quantum computers will evolve exponentially and these times will be reduced more and more.

Regards,
VIDAL.

1 Like

I understand you perfectly. But it is easier for everyone (beginners especially) to understand what your extension does and how it can be used in their projects.
Best Regards from Santa Fe, Argentina.

EDIT:
See how the developers present their extension here:

Please don’t be offended, it’s just a suggestion !!!

1 Like

Sounds something great

1 Like

WOWWWWW nice extension!

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes, I understand your need.

Please suggested that you download the user’s guide (PDF) this is in spanish or english, there you will find as the example that you comment in the following link.

And after reviewing it, tell me if something else is needed, please.

Regards
VIDAL.

2 Likes

Everyone is unique here so we can’t compare them because everyone has different method of presenting their work.

@memopolis Good job :+1:
Security should be our first priority :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, any comment or suggestion is welcome that helps me improve my work.

The only way to transcend in life is to share knowledge with the best quality possible.

Regards,
VIDAL.

2 Likes

I agree, I only made a suggestion so that it is better understood what the extension does. if you can have all the information you need in the first post (without having to read other links) much better. Is what I wanted to say, I am very sorry if my English was understood.

3 Likes
  1. How I can Create Key ?
  2. How to pass Key from Textbox instead of saving it in Device ?

Hi,

Please, Can you tell me… which one algorithm do you want to create the key from?

Because, all algorithms create keys…

*CHACHA20.- message encryption.
*NEWHOPE.- key exchange.
*NTRU.- file text encryption.
*SALSA20.- message encryption.
*SPHINCS+.- message signature to verify.
*RAIBOW.- message signature to verify.
*CODECRYPT.- All types of encryption (files and messages) is a suite of various PQC algorithms through command line.

Regards,
VIDAL.

I Want to Use CHACHA20

Hi,

Assuming that the following previous requirements mentioned in the user guide have already been carried out.

1.- Installation of Termux terminal in your smartphone.

2.- Installation of algorithm (program) in python “chacha20” into Terminal Termux.

3.- Installation of the programs in the Termux terminal of the two python programs in the path “/data/data/com.termux/files/home” this is default directory in Terminal Termux.

chacha20encryption.py

chacha20decryption.py

The python’s programs for chacha20, you can review it at:

All the above is described in detail in the user guide PDF (Spanish or English) and you can review it at:

Now we will use the encrypt and decrypt message extension as follows:

Any additional questions we review in detail.

Regards,
VIDAL.

I want to decrypt from textbox not from file then how to do it ?

At this point it must be from a file because the algorithm PQC saves it in binary format. In future versions we will release this option.

But I think there should be no problem if you want this you can try using the extension that converts binary format to Base64, then you can already work this information as Text File.

With Text File in Base64 only use the block “File” to read and ready…

i include extension for Base64.

com.openqbit.OpenQbitBase64.aix (6.2 KB)

Regards,
VIDAL.

1 Like

i have database with 10000 records,
i want to encrypt them and store to database,
and when user use my app i want to decrypt them.

So after you provide me solution i think i have to wait for next version of extension

My suggestion is the following.

There are two ways to encrypt information in a database.

1.- encrypt the data every time an INSERT or a SELECT is performed to read, however, due to the number of records, you must check the performance.

2.- Encrypt and decrypt the entire base every time you use it, this can work if the base of is not very large, it is also performance again.

In both case you must to review the performance in database.

You can use the AES for encryption and decryption algorithm this can be used this algorithm supports future attacks and is considered one of the PQC (Post-Quantum Cryptography).

The extension AES para string:
com.openqbit.OpenQbitAEStoString.aix (8.0 KB)

The extension AES para file:
com.openqbit.OpenQbitAESFileEncryption.aix (7.9 KB)
com.openqbit.OpenQbitAESFileDecryption.aix (7.6 KB)

Remember that these extensions are not supported and it depends on each device (smartphone) of use.

However, I will help you when you are online or on our site:
www.OpenQbit.com

I hope with this help you.

Regards,
VIDAL.