Laundry Mate (Application for Online Laundry Business)

Hi @Rogerio_Rios thanks for your appreciation. Yeah, i have shared the UI with the community so that they can better suggest based on their experiences. My primary focus was to first get the things working and then continuously improving the UI with community Support.

I have admired your database knowledge and keep on reading your replies related to MySQL and stuff. Here as well I have used PHP+ MySql as backend and things are good so far when I have tested for more than 10k rows of data.

If going forward performance is the issue, I will get back to you on query improvements.

1 Like

@Meghraj_Singh
This will confuse the user I think Because normally when any user looks at login screen, a general image of a screen with two textboxes and one button is created in user’s mind. Not seeing the login button at first will confuse the users(like me)

You can consider disabling the login button till the user fills the email and password. In this way user will able to see the login button and unnecessary clicks also can be avoided till the user fills in email and password

1 Like

I have generated the background using the same approach to make the gradient color but which is more pleasing and which might not look good on user devices is the question.

Can you point out which particular color combination will look good in this perspective when most of the text is in white color.

Yes that’s what it is at present, once email and passwords are changed if both of them are not blank then show login button.

Use color space for palettes and beautiful gradients
:point_down:t3:
https://mycolor.space/

That’s why I created this resource guide:

1 Like

Hi @Xoma, I know various ways to generate the background screen colors but which particular combination will look good that’s the question.

As developers when we choose something we are always kind of biased for that but it’s the actual user who makes us think that it needs to be changed but to what?

1 Like

Use Different Colour for Background & Components, In some components you have used same colour as BG.

I knew that you had used Mysql and PHP.
Thanks for the compliment.

Can you highlight which specific screen.

You had a good idea to create something that optimizes any task for 2 sides: customer and service provider.

Almost Every

2 Likes

Thanks for the accurate feedback. I will try out different colors here and will post again.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

2 Likes

My first test of PHP Mysql and Kodular was on a table of student grades 120.000 records.

There is difference between disabling the button and making it invisible

3 Likes

thank you for using the tools extension App Inventor Extensions: Tools | Pura Vida Apps
keep up the good work!
Taifun

Good Work btw work on ui :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Amazing app mate… can u share aia or database structure to help the community?

I don’t think it’s a good idea to ask the aia or the database structure to a programmer who had a lot of effort and work to complete your app. It is not by getting the “AIA” ready that he will help the community. If you or another user has any questions about any part of the app, ask.

Like the database. We didn’t learn to create a database by getting ready databases. We have to design them according to the need of the system / app.

Hugs.

6 Likes

Thanks @Rogerio_Rios for speaking the same I wanted to reply.

@Harshal_Sable ask your specific questions where you are having difficulty I will be happy to help and everyone else as well.

Show what have you tried and what is not working.

1 Like