List view scroll down loading item

I have created a list with 1000+ items. I want to show all of items in a listview. If i want show all the items at a time in a listview, it will slow down the device. Is it possible to show 15 items from the list every time an user scroll down ? (like fb newsfeed)

1 Like

Currently it is not possible (constant or async loading without lag) Add the listview’s items with a timer. It will slow down the device a little bit but not as much as adding items asyncly. (With for each list item block.)

1 Like

Or you can implement an add/more button on the bottom of your list (similar to Google page) then you set it to load other items starting from the index it stopped.

1 Like

What you can do is pagenate. So you set a counter for the list items, then you set the list view to show x - x+30. When you click more, it will be x+31 - X+60, and so on. You then refresh the listview based on the index numbers of the list that correspond to where you are in the view.

2 Likes

can you elaborate it with some blocks because its a unique idea and it will be vey helpful for community . or can also provide a sample aia file too.