List view search element

is it possible to search element in list from textbox
in list view we have show filter option…
but i want to search test from text box

See this:

2 Likes

but searching in a filter option is much easier way then searching in textbox
according to me

1 Like

but the location of filter option is fixed
how to change filter box location
like bottom filter box

i get it bro

1 Like

Can you please expplaun me this, i read it and i dont understand that.
I have a image list veiew with more as 4000 elements and i need a search function for the user. I load the list with web component and a api with json tree. If a user clicks on a element a new api get call will start and load again with a json tree he data in a variable wich iill used for the next list. If the user clicks in the second list on a element, the third API Get call will start for a third list.
From each list i need the Index to take a string from a vairable to complete the URL for the API Get Call with Web Component.
So it is important for the Search function that i get the same index as the original list has for that element and dont give me the Index of the showing search ist.
I can work with a subtitle too if that is not possible but this will give the List Items a bad look because i have to place that String in the Subtitle which i dont want bc of the bad design, if it is not possible to give me the same index ad the searched item has in the full List.

I saw the List from Taifun with Jquery and search function, where the list is loaded in the web viewer, but i dont understand how i can work forward with that solution to get the Index or subtitkle out of the Webviewer and i dont like that solution and it costs money too. for something what iwill used only for that first list of 3 lists.
I hope you can explain it to me in a better way bc as i toldm theese 2 Images i dot understand.
Or you could send me the aia file to import that blocks.

It would also be nice to have a search component/option in the Buidler integrated.

Thank you for that.