Makeroid, Thunkable and AppyBuilder Admob ads cant show

The SDK was already updated. We can do nothing unless you show us things which can help. Follow what @cian replied with to give us some information or you can figure it out yourself if you understand the errors.

1 Like

So developers, we just want to know if the Admob ads display issue will be resolve in the next update which I read will be early February 2019 if am right… But if not then please give us update on this so we can know what to do asap… Please just update us. Thanks

1 Like

I have find your problem, you load ads with a cllock, if you read the admob policy, you can read that it is not allowed to load ads with a clock, I read an article that your app needs a few user, before you can see any apps, and google check your appm if your app is an earning app. Banners have to be at the top or at the bottom of your screen, only 2 banners for one screen and your banner needs a free space to other screen elements. If one of theee things are not like that and a lot of other things you have to check, you dont will see any ads. Or google dont pay out your earnings.
Theteam had updated the admob component with the last update. If you dont see any ads than you have some problems with your apps. You can change admob with chameleon ads or amazon or leadbolt.
How many people use your app.?

What do you think about to share an URL so everybody can check these things by himself?

I have done all necessary requirements… but my app is not published to play store yet but I have been installing it on devices for testing and ads dont show so thought I should fix this before uploading to play store…
Below is a screenshot of the design interface and block code section… please check for me…

I even added a button so when button is clicked, the banner will load and also the admob banner component is set to visible at the property section already…

Check out this new post bby @anuragtekam0

I am picking my content from my website "Not Just A Screen and Text @cian
I added a webpage viewer which picks the content on screen initializing event from a custom URL I created…

You mean the ad blocks should be long, thats why I posted a screen shot of the block section so please enlighten me…

Did you not see my reply that it was already updated? Im guessing you can’t read.

You have issues yourself yeah? Didn’t you see the message trend I was referring to? Check Again!.. Why do you just write just anything without fully reading and knowing whom the reply was for?
I think You’ve got issues to even find problem with the gentle question I asked which in first place wasn’t directed to you to even let it upset you. Get yourself some checkup!

Buddy, I saw this. And it’s not your issue. So I helped you solve a part of it already :joy:

Or update

I already solved an issue here, it was already updated last update… then

Than you bring this up. I wouldn’t be telling me my own reply to you if you can’t do something I said to you so you throw it back.

But hey, if that’s the way you feel about me definitely not answering a question of yours, more power to ya.

@Nathan, you never solved anything. This is exactly what you wrote;

The SDK was already updated. We can do nothing unless you show us things which can help. Follow what @cian replied with to give us some information or you can figure it out yourself if you understand the errors.

and I returned with my design interface and block codes screenshots gently asking if maybe I am doing something wrong because you already mentioned that the SDK is already updated and I think if it was a bug in previous versions they would have fixed it in the new version…

No offense yh but just need help with this… so please have a look at my design interface and block section screenshots and pls advice how best I can resolve this in my app so far as the problem is not from makeroid.

Thanks[quote=“charlesdorantes, post:7, topic:17199”]
I have done all necessary requirements… but my app is not published to play store yet but I have been installing it on devices for testing and ads dont show so thought I should fix this before uploading to play store…
Below is a screenshot of the design interface and block code section… please check for me…

Below is the screen shot once more…

1.jpg2217×2100 244 KB

[/quote]

@Nathan5226

I will… It’s not Makeroid :sweat_smile: It’s Kodular.

Im gonna help you with your issue in one minute here but, I haven’t gone to the doctor for months because I haven’t been sick since 2017, I’m living up to the fullest :joy: I know what you mean.

Referring to this, can you show me your properties for the Ad Banner? To see if you’re doing something there.

OK, yours look like mine. What I want you to do is under the AdLoaded block. Just delete that whole thing because it has no use. My second question is are you using the Companion or a built APK?

No I’m asking… Are you testing the ads on the Companion or a built APK that you made? If you’re using the Companion to test the ads, they won’t load. If you’re using a built APK, they should load properly.

@Nathan, I am build the APK file and install on device. I dont use Companion… Pls look below for screenshot… Also at my Admob earning account corresponding this particular up which unit ID is the one embedded into the banner, it seems that the request from the up goes through. Because as from about 3 days since I created the Unit ID for the ad banner, it now has 11.2k Request and Queries, 2+ impressions but no earnings since which I think is cuz of the ad not showing.

Just want to explain to you the exact situation… Please find below the screenshot of the Apk file building and the Admob accounts dashboard so we can share more light on it. Hopes this helps…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------’–

you appi a bit tiny, only a web viewer, maybe google says now, your app have to be bigger, thats to less, bc google changed their policy and they stopped ads on apps without a useage.

Ok will complete the App by adding more content and components and see what comes next. Thanks

IDK if you have a PayPal account. But if you do, you really have to switch to Chameleon Ads. They provide a good ad service and Kodular is one of the first to get the Android Ads. They have a higher RPM than AdMob meaning you can pay your house bills on time and have billions left to spend.

Refer to this to help you:

Not sponsored or affiliated by/with Chameleon Ads or @Chameleon .

2 Likes