Math Checker: Test your mathematical operations

What is the name of your app?

Math Checker:Comprueba tus operaciones matemáticas

Math Checker: Verify your mathematical operations

Describe your app:

This is my second app made with kodular and app inventor. I would like to receive your constructive criticism to learn even more and improve my apps. This is written in Spanish, I will translate to english when I have more knowledge in kodular to doing it automatically.

With this app you will be able to check the result of your mathematical operations so that you will not know the detail of the operations, only their final result. This fact is what makes it attractive for teachers and students, since you can only check that you have done a good job but not copy the process. Nowadays there are many math apps that give all the detail, but Math Checker does not, that is why it is even proposed to be used in math tests, since you will only know how well you did, but you will not be able to do the whole test.

On the other hand, there are many apps but they only perform or help in a specific task or calculation, but Math Checker wants to gather the main mathematical checks of the Secondary Education.

More utilities will come, but in this current version, you have the following checkers at your disposal:

1.- Calculator of greatest common divisor (g.c.d.) and least common multiple (l.c.m.) of n numbers, the ones you want, 1, 2, 3, …n.
2.- System of 2 equations with 2 unknowns (2x2). Once the solutions are calculated you will be able to see their solution graphically, representing the lines of each one of the equations.
3.- System of 3 equations with 3 unknowns (3x3).
4.- Second degree equations. You will be able to solve these equations, study their solutions, find the equation from the solutions or roots, and factor in a trinomial.
5.- Biquadratic equations, you will know real or complex solutions of equations type ax^4+bx^2+c=0

More features will come soon.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

5 Likes

hey what you meant by aia file optional is it paid or free?

It was an editing error, I am sorry. This is the first time I use the koded apps template.

The app is free from Google Play.

1 Like