My admob ads are not working when I publish the app in the play store

Hi!
I finished my app and I published it in Play Store. My problem it’s than the ads (admob banner and interstitial) are not showing in the app.

I don’t know what’s the reason because when I tested my app with Companion and downloading the .apk they worked but now when I have my app in the play store, I download it, I use it and my ads are not visible.

My blocks (it works with test but not with the app in play store):

(One block is disabled because my adds worked before without it)

¿What’s happening? ¿How to solve?

One user said in other post: " I found out why my ads were now working. It was because i had put my own Package name But when i left the Package name blank in the Screen1 properties the ads started working." ¿It’s possible it can be my problem?

And I want to ask too:

¿What’s the consent development mode? It didn’t appear when I test my app and now when I have it in the play store it appears. ¿It’s possible to disable it?

I have been searching in the forum but i did not found the correct solution.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your help :smiley:

You should show us instead the error message which you get with the error event.
Else how do you think should we know whats wrong? We are still no wizards

1 Like

Add error message

1 Like

Hi Mika! Thanks for your fast response.

I did not post any error message because it doesn’t appear any error message. Simply when I open the different screens of my app the ads are not visible and when I click a button who has to show a interstitial it doesn’t word. It worked well when I test my app but when I published it no :confused:

Edit: nikhilbobade27 are you saying that I have to set the error message to see the error in the app? But I see that you configure “get error code / message” but there are not necessary more blocks?

Sorry I’m so new in all of that, lots of thanks for your helps.

Edit 2: I’m going to try the next user’s response and I say something, thanks.

You need to add error message in your app it’s working after you added the message

1 Like

I load the add error message and now my ads load well!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you for your help, I love this community!!!

And I repeat that because I want to ask:

¿What’s the consent development mode?
It didn’t appear when I test my app and now when I have it in the play store it appears.

¿It’s possible to disable it?
¿I have to set it in all the screen’s?

Mark the solution

I do it now!