My app Can't Launch

Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me, I try to launch my App, it can’t. Only the Splash Screen launched when I tried launched it.

Thank you

It would be nice if you can show what your app is about, and maybe export your project here. We don’t know if it is a bug or issue.

This is my 1st screen. It is also the splash screen:

Doesn’t seem to be serious, but I noticed something in your code. Make sure you disable ALL timers before you leave a screen, in this case, do not enable the timer again. Turn that off.

I’d also suggest you to close your screens before leaving it. Saves cache, memory, and so much better.

Try opening the screens using this technique in the main topic, but as suggested by the solver, this does not work in the companion…

I think the next screen needs more time to open:
Thank you

Hi Gordon,
Can you help me if I send you my AIA please? My App can’t launch on Samsung 12.

Thank you
In Sol :relaxed:

deactivate the clock, you are activating the clock within the same clock and in turn open another screen.
Don’t repost the same thing repeatedly

Hi Gordon, Could you take a look in my App Please?
This is the AIA of my App in attached
RTSI(1).aia (389.4 KB)
Thank you

1 Like

Did you take Gaston and Gordons advice on disabling the timer when opening a new screen. This will definitely cause crashes if you don’t change it.

Hi Saezy,
Yes. Do you mean this:
image?
Thank you :relaxed:

Hi @Saezy ,
What do you think about that:

?

That looks fine, are you still facing issues?

Hi Saezy,
Yes!
Could you take a look in my App Please?
This is the AIA of my App in attached
RTSI(1).aia (389.4 KB)
Thank you

The RSI main screen opens for me but it opens google maps. Your clock triggers when the screen is opened, I’m not sure what you are aiming for but maybe disable this or rethink your blocks? Or maybe someone else can take a look, since I have no idea what the blocks do.

Could you take a look in this block(Clock) for me please? The RSTI_Main too much time to load.

Thank you in advance

HI Saezy,
As I know I don’t have any Map. Could you debug it for me please?
Your help is welcome.
In Solidarity
Thank you in advance

I don’t have much experience with APIs or web components, someone else would have to help. Just and fyi, I get the ‘invalid url’ error on the second screen opening.