Navigation google maps

Did You can show us Points ?

1 Like

Like this

Result

Maybe a silly question but do you use an api key from OpenRouteService or a Google Map Api Key ?

2 Likes

Yes, that could be it.
I think that in my blocks there is this code, but honestly ,I didn’t know that this block influences the result.

I’ll check where I put this block.

1 Like

I use label 2 as an indicator of enabled my location and it returns false when maps is ready. after 1 second the result is true and proven by move camera.
you can see the gif, when the app is run, label 2 = false, after 1 second it becomes true. (Test apk android10).

I also just realized that. usually i use initialize local to list to get my location. but the result is as expected.

1 Like

Im My project, this block (Move Camera ) is inside When Maps is Ready.

I’ll find out if there’s another call to that block elsewhere. :face_with_monocle:

It’s inside the Map is Ready, but it’s getting location already registered( lat , long ) :grin:. With Get My location, it doesn’t work. :pensive:
I also disabled this Move Camera and clicked on the compass (?) so it worked too.
:+1:

buss

I creat block like @gustavoqueirozmit

And add clock

All my block

1 Like

Fixing: you added the timer to the blocks that @gustavoqueirozmit had already typed looking at the video on youtube, right? :+1:

i use google maps my key = removed by mod
can you test this key please?

i use google maps

google maps api ?

1 Like

yes api google maps

Navigation needs api key from OpenRouteService

https://openrouteservice.org/

3 Likes

and if my app exceeds the openrouteservice api requests, is there any alternative?

This is irrelevant to the problem here. Did you optain a key from OpenRouteService ? Is your problem solved ?

1 Like

that’s why I was using google maps API, is there a way to plot routes with google maps API?

1 Like

You can see an example here

1 Like

Use google maps api here The Directions API quickstart  |  Google Developers

I suggest you to use web component to get response from request direction with google maps api

Ex:

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/directions/json?origin=Disneyland&destination=Universal+Studios+Hollywood&key=YOUR_API_KEY