Need advanced Color picker extension

Hey Koders,I need help from extension developer…
I am working on some projects and I need color picker extension like below…
IMG_20200612_021046

What I have tried till now

• I have used two different extension of color picker but found that it’s not relevant for me…
  • I saw a post somewhere where he use canvas to make it but due to lots of arrangements in my apk I don’t want to implement it…

Some more suggestions :grin:
If you can make this type of extension the also add textbox to get color by hex code or rgba​:sweat_smile:

Thanks a lot for your time…

1 Like

Which were they? Sources / links.

One Extension was by deephost.
2nd extension was by Zhangzqs : ColorPicker Extension by Zhangzqs - #ThunkableClassicExtensions - Community

And methods that I saw using canvas :

I think it worked for you
Color picker extension by deephost
Watch his video to download and use video

1 Like

Deep host extension worked what it’s not much good as I want…

How about using one of several colour pickers made for the web? You can use a WebViewer to show them and use the WebViewString to send the colour data to the blocks workspace

4 Likes

Any guide post for this?

try @Italo’s example here

Taifun

i have already tried that but its not working when tested

that example was working fine…
I also was using it succesfully here App Inventor Extensions: Tools | Pura Vida Apps to test the StatusBarColor, NavigationBarColor and TitleColor blocks of the tools extension

so if it is not working for you, you might want to add a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

1 Like

In that aia, just there was a error regarding width of image sprite 2… Solved it now it work fine.

But I need extension so that it will work faster and I have already said that I have used tried this method

1 Like