Need Urgent Help on project

Hi guys, I am making a chatting app and after I test the file, there is a warning “Bad list argument to foreach”, “The second argument to foreach is not a list. The second argument is: not found” appear on my chat page. Here is the block I think where the problem happened but I am not able to determine where is the exact problem.I really need help from Kodular Pros to help me to solve this issue, is there any one that can offer me some help? Thank you everyone stopping by and I really appreciate for all the help fro you all. Have a good day!

this happens, when IDList was not found
you better replace the notFound socket of the lookup in pairs block with an create empty list block

Taifun

1 Like

Thanks Taifun,
The problem really solved, I can receive sender messages now, but the message keep duplicating, is there any way to avoid the message keep showing the previous chats?

are you sure you now understand the purpose of the notFound socket?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your updated relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

discussion continues here

closing this thread
Taifun