New Commissions System

After new update my app is not showing any ads.

first i got Run time error and i update app with content and upload it back to google play. After that Run time error is gone but no ads are showing at all. i am using only banners ads on every page top.

I did not touched the blocks are design related to ad units.

What to do? Any suggestion? You can check my app HERE

Wow, 10k downloads :muscle::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

They are working properly here
I am 100% sure it’s because in your case you are getting “No fill error”

1 Like

Yes, you are getting “No fill error” because it’s also working in my device

Yes i am sorry. It was No fill error.
Now its working great here. Showing ads on this and my newly created app both. After reading your message i checked in my phone and working fine.
Thank you so much for the help.

Thank you Yasir. It working fine now. It was no fill error.

1 Like

Yes it is but in india you can create as many as account you want all you need is change your address a bit thats all. My Friend have upto 7 accounts i don’t know what he do of these accounts but all i know is he have accounts so you can give it a try if one of the koders are indian or ask your neighbours to make account.

What you are suggesting is breaking Google’s T&C
Maybe that works for individuals, but we (as a company) won’t do that

8 Likes

Then this means now no one of kodular staff could create a new account.
I want a new feature that is premium membership because kodular will not generate enough revenue if you keep depending on ads because i faced the same issues and can you start your own ad network because you have a big platform and about 1M daily users just think how big your company is growing so making your own ad network will be a good idea. All developers can promote their app or any other company could advertise.
I am just suggesting cause i don’t know how companies work so please don’t be mad at me i just asked what i want in kodular.

We are partnered with high quality companies like Unity and StartApp, so that we already get the best ads for our users
At this moment there are no plans of starting an advertising company

2 Likes

Thank you for acting Professional . We hope in upcoming time commissions will be reduced :grinning:

2 Likes

What about buying Google? :rofl:

Awesome idea :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We will have to buy Alphabet Inc. :wink:

7 Likes

We will have a lot of Apples.

We now require all apps to wait 48h since their creation to be approved by us
We get tons of requests every day of apps that “misteriously” have been developed just in 2 hours
With this we prevent massive apps submissions and ensure a higher quality in apps

And we also require a 24h waiting time after an admin rejects an app
Some users just re-submit apps with the same description and without changing anything

8 Likes

you may limit the no of apps send for approval per hour/days

Limiting it per app is enough
At this moment, you have to wait 48 when creating an app, and if it gets rejected another 24h before submitting it again

5 Likes

That means I have to wait 24 hours even before creating an app…Really man!!

Do you mean we have to spend 48hrs in Creator when our project is opened in total?

1 Like