New Commissions System

Sorry. I just inboxed you apk file please check it.

1 Like

I think you should also inbox him apk. So it will be easy for him to figure out the problem.

2 Likes

my adsense account was also suspended, i again made an adnsense account using my family memeber’s google account and it is doing fine,

1 Like

Google Adsense is not allowed in apps. If you wanna go with Google you must use Admob

2 Likes

I think it is just an old rule forgot on Google TOS. I have been banned years ago and Google empolyer told me to create another. I did it with the same name, adress etc, just changed the email, and it was aproved without problems.

PS: In my case I managed - and still do - another account of a company, which is allowed too. What you can’t do is have two accounts for the same person, but you and your account are two different “people” for Google. I suggest you to create an account for you and other for the company - if you have one.
PS 2: I use the word company because my english is not good enough to find the correct word, but I mean any other legal entity, like corporations, ONG, cooperatives, churchs etc
It is very common among people with business like yours to have more than one Adsense account. At my country I studied one of the biggest websites here, globo.com which had more than 50 different pub-ids.
In your case I think 2 or 3 would be more than enought. You could develop a method where randomly each app would be compiled with a diferent account ads or select manually top apps in revenue, level of trust, theme of the app etc.

Just an idea, feel free to ignore it.

4 Likes

Yeah, and the Google employee which helped us created an AdSense account for me, but only for my personal usage
What is banned is the usage for Kodular

And, also, I tried to use Admob and this is what happens:

3 Likes

WE WILL GET UNINSTALLS ON APP USING SO MUCH ADVERTISING,YOU CAN USE ADS IN YOUR WEBSITE AND KODULAR COMPANION OR IN ALSO TESTING MODES
strong text

PLEASE DONT DO THIS

1 Like

DON’T USE CAPITALS EVERYWHERE PLEASE, IT IS VERY ANNOYING

And what you say is not enough

Servers costs thousands of euros every month, and we already have ads in our website, which are not enough

3 Likes

And also, what is wrong in getting some of the earnings you generate with OUR platform?
Do you think it is fair for us to give everything for free to you?

Giving everything for free sounds really cool, and we would do if it were possible
But we already provide the platform for free, so you should not complain if we take a percentage of the earnins which you are getting through our platform. The platform without which you wouldn’t be getting anything

17 Likes

@AADILHUSSAIN Let’s think you run kodular, will you pay server fees and waste your time for absolutely FREE? also kodular isn’t getting that much salary as others why don’t you understand?

3 Likes

Make also adfree approval system for paid.so that users can pay and get there app without any comission system in it

3 Likes

No, kodular will not have a premium plan. it will be always free.

4 Likes

Sir, will this commission decrease in future updates?

2 Likes

The point is you want to make money and don’t like when Kodular takes a piece of your earnings. If you don’t want that, don’t use ads. If you use ads it will cost you.

If you don’t like that don’t use Kodular. But wait, how will you make some money then.

12 Likes

It might; it’s hard to say.

2 Likes

Maybe it will increase. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::wink::sunglasses::rofl:

10 Likes

Same problem here

1 Like

Sir I have an approved app from kodular team but admob ads not work and also app crash after few minutes

What I do?

Maybe some guys of you can not or dont want to read.
The admob bug is already fixed and the release will be soon.
So please no new answers about the same thing which is already fixed in next release.

7 Likes

No, in future updates it will be decreased.

1 Like