New Update: Verticle & Horizontal scroll Arrangement Scrolling not working

same issue bro and another screen list view also not scrolling… :pensive:
Dont Worry @Diego Brother Will Fix This Bug… Wait Few Hours…

I hope so it will be fixed soon

That’s not a problem… @David
Problem With Scrolling… Aggrangement Having Scrolling Button… Its Not Working… Scrolling Work With Full Clickable Button

You means the scrollable arrangements doesn’t scroll while full clickable is off?

Yes @David

OK, wait for reply from staff members and don’t tag them many times. Because they will check new topics when they’re online ( no need to tag) . And I think they will remove full clickable property for scrollable arrangements.

Ok David Brother

It’s working without full clickable also

But when you add many layouts and when u add buttons , clickable lables, clickable image or any clickable component scroll will not work

I Seen This Post Already… Full Clickable is Good Feature but this update scrolling button not working… scrolling along with full clickable

Both Scroll Arrangements Are Not Working…!
Any Extension Is Available To Do The Same Task…??

Same problem

1 Like

You guys should be patient.
We will release a fix fast…

6 Likes

But If We Are Using CardView Extension To Do Several Task, The Required Task Is Not Performing!

What to do to scroll the arrangement and make the components inside it clickable

What is the problem with just being patient and let the developers work at the problem?

2 Likes

Ok I am waiting patiently but please tell me when this bug will be fixed .

Not so patient. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It will be fixed when it will be fixed.

2 Likes

Not able to scroll when you have a horizontal arrangement in vertical scroll arrangement. Only white space working for the scroll.

1 Like

Are you the first one with this problem?

The bug will be fixed in few hours.

4 Likes