New Update: Verticle & Horizontal scroll Arrangement Scrolling not working

n scrolling layouts scrolling switch button not working … because it connected to full clickable switch button. Full Clickable Switch Working for " WHOLE LAYOUT CLICK & LAYOUT SCROLLING "

This is Bug @Diego Brother

3 Likes

Same here.
Scrolling works with “Full clickable” on. But in this case nothing in the arrangement is clickable anymore.

i will test wait,

working but in that layout im added another layout with image clickable its not working

@derf4lk3 Ho No Bro… is it bug ?

in scrolling layouts scrolling switch button not working… because it connected to full clickable switch button. Full Clickable Switch Working for " WHOLE LAYOUT CLICK & LAYOUT SCROLLING "

This is Bug @Diego Brother

1 Like

Same thing in my app. Scroll not working.

2 Likes

Same problem added some clickable labels to vertical Scroll Arrangement and it is not working but previously it was working and scroll arrangement with Buttons is working fine

This problem is occurring after the new update of kodular

Yes you are right and I think it’s a major bug that kodular staff need to fix this bug .
This bug is occurring after the new update of kodular draco

yes i agree with you i export app 2 day ago and it working fine
but i export it today again with some changes and it not working right now

1 Like

Yes @Surendra_Parihar Scrolling Button Not Working… Scrolling Work with Full Clickable

Are you guys heaving issue with only scroll arrangements?

Yes @David

i have a scroll arrangement and inside it i have 10 cards and inside those card i have my design and one btn to acttion
but if i turn on full clickable to on then all btn not work individual
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Full clickable is means the whole arrangement is clickable . If you wish to make clickable for individual components in the arrangement than you should turn that off

same issue bro and another screen list view also not scrolling… :pensive:
Dont Worry @Diego Brother Will Fix This Bug… Wait Few Hours…

I hope so it will be fixed soon

That’s not a problem… @David
Problem With Scrolling… Aggrangement Having Scrolling Button… Its Not Working… Scrolling Work With Full Clickable Button

You means the scrollable arrangements doesn’t scroll while full clickable is off?

Yes @David