Issue with Vertical scroll arrangement's(VSA) scrolling

I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

If we set IsCard property of the VSA to true(in my case it was set from designer itself) then we cannot scroll VSA or the scrolling stops.

Steps to reproduce the issue

1. Load items in VSA
  2. Check(Enable) the IsCard property to true from the designer.
  3. Try to scroll the VSA

Expected Behaviour

It should scroll normally as it scrolls before enabling the IsCard property.

Actual Behaviour

The scrolling stops when IsCard property is enabled.

Show your Blocks

No blocks needed as everything can be controlled from designer itself

Android version

Not required

AIA file for test

VSA_Bug.aia (1.6 KB)

In above aia, I have dragged different components for testing. Also the IsCard property is disabled. So it will scroll as expected.
Now, just enable the said property and then again check if scrolling works or not

Is this issue with me only? or is there any solution already which I don’t know?

:thinking: :face_with_monocle:
Thanks so much for reporting this !!!
Maybe in the next update this will be solved …
Anyway you can used a Cardview (to simulated VSA is card) with VSA inside the Cardview.
Try with this aia i’m add screen2 to you original file and take a look to screen 2 !!!

VSA_Bug Screen2.aia (2.4 KB)

Not is the solution for VSA is Card but it looks very similar !!!

That’s what I told myself about Touch color for Card duplicated, but it never was fixed.

“There is no way to remove it, but this issue will most likely have been fixed in the next update.”

@Kodular

Thank you @bestprintsf and @hammerhai for the replies
For now I have adjusted my VSA in the UI such that it doesn’t requires card view. Its looking good in it’s normal form(without isCard enabled or without using card view as a parent view)

May be I will use the above method in future if the bug isn’t fixed. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.