I just wanted to do is post a solution that I found to this bug: Hi everyone is companion working for you guys?
The solution is to log out of kodular and then back in.
But since I am a new user I am unable to post a second comment on that thread.
Then I wanted to contact a moderator privately but that is also not allowed.
So, I am posting this new thread to discuss if such strict rules are really necessary for new users or if they can be lowered?
I guess you’re talking about Discourse’s confidence levels
You are Trust Level 0 — New
Users at trust level 0 cannot …
- Send personal messages to other users
- “Reply as new topic” via Link button (UI removed)
- Flag posts
- Post more than 1 image
- Post any attachments
- Post more than 2 hyperlinks in a post
- Have actual links in the ‘about me’ field of their profile (will be silently and temporarily converted to plain text)
- Mention more than 2 users in a post
- Post more than 3 topics
- Post more than 10 replies
- Edit their own posts after more than 24 hours
And this is not an hard/impossible task
Ya i had done it perfectly after 10min of joining it is not that hard
rules are really necessary for new users
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.