Not allow a person to leave the app or in a screen

Testing with Andriod companion, it is still is possible to exit the app due to android having other ways to exit.
Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 16.52.57

To test it, you have download the APK file of your app. It won’t work in companion.

Use this to fix your issue.
Screenshot_2020_1231_090519

1 Like

too bad he will press the recent button and exit
don’t try something like that it is like a virus if you did like that playstore wont agree

Are you making a test or quiz app?

I am making a encouraging app that will make them focus more on fitness than using their phones for a chosen time

Correcting
Testing with Andriod companion, it is still possible to exit the app due to android having other ways to exit. Is there otherways to not let them leave the app or block functions to go to other apps?

I dont think thats possible so its better to keep like a punishment or something like deduct points or something else whenever they exit the app or maybe lock the other apps social media and stuff(idk if thats possible with kodular)

Android doesn’t allow this.

Try this: preventLeavingApp.apk (3.3 MB)

Will your users be amused by it?
I’m not so sure. :wink:

https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/25m4WN0IHks/m/in0Fn9wtBAAJ

1 Like

I am a bit confused, how to I import this app? preventLeavingApp.apk My apple computer doesnt allow to import this file

Shouldn’t be a problem, but there are only 4 blocks with Kodular.

Using these blocks still have the same problem what I had in the beginning.

Testing with Android companion, it is still possible to exit the app due to android having other ways to exit. Is there otherways to not let them leave the app or block functions to go to other apps?

Of course, this only works with the compiled app (APK) and users won’t be using Companion.
So what are you actually about?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.