Notification sender like push notification

Its free,… but, Sorry, I forget,… its an ad extension, which is not allowed in kodular… :frowning:

Any other way to send Notifications

As @dora_paz said :

I don’t want to buy any extension

So, no way for now…

@Tips_and_Tricks_Generator

You can try this extension…

This is not a cloud messaging, this is a normal way of sending messages.

This is not working in background. Is there any way to use it in background.@Ariyan_AD

Which one? And whom you are replying… Please use @ to understand

1 Like

But this extension is working properly in my app in background also. I have built a download manager using this extension. Everything is working perfectly in my case. Can you show the blocks if you don’t mind @Tips_and_Tricks_Generator

I mean that suppose our phone is locked or recent apps cleared then if I changed the value from firebase then Notification visible and those buttons not work in background when click.

@Ariyan_AD

Ooo! Sorry but this extension is not for this work. You can’t use it as a cloud notification service. Why you are not using Onesignal. If you are getting any problem then share with us.

Replying to:- @Ariyan_AD

I have problem but @Technical_Zone said that one signal have bugs. You can read above in Post #2 he writtened.

• My problem is
    When I send push notification it doesn’t receive on device but on the other hand In app Notification are working. I want to send push Notification.

Note:- I don’t want to purchase extension

Push notifications after Kodular’s latest release targeting api 30 don’t work. It’s a known bug and you will have to wait for a fix

Yes, As because you have to give allow to Onesignal you have to add a permission in screen initialize for Onesignal.

In Firebase You will get Cloud API.

Use this API in Onesignal to Create an Onesignal App.

Doesn’t work because users don’t get registered in one signal. Known bug

does it occured in Android 11 or any other versions also?

Yes I have coming same problem that users getting not registered. Ok I’ll wait

1 Like

On all android versions, works if app targets api 29 but fails with latest release targeting 30

I am using API 21 and Android 9. Everything is working perfectly. Yes @dora_paz, You are right that in API 30+ it is not working. In this case, I have contacted with Google Team and they Said me to use something different, so I am currently working on this thing.

I believe this is the minimum SDK that you set from project settings and it is irrelevant to the problem, targeting SDK is set automatically by Kodular and also your app works perfectly because your phone was already registered in one signal’s project. If you create a new project then you will see that it doesn’t work