Online Current Date

Dear please help me i want to store online current date in my firebase server , i use date tools extention but it did not work please help me .

You can use a website and in webview evaluate javascript and get the innerTEXT of date label ClassName or ID and than use your logic

First of all search current date in google and open a website
Than cooy the website url and connect it with kodular webview.
Than you will find current date in website now right click on the date text and click on inspect element. Than you will see the id or classname of the label that you clicked. So copy here
And in kodular use evaluate js block and use this code
document.getElementByClassName(‘Label ClassName’)[0].innerText
In this code add label ClassName
Ad than drag “after js evaluated” block from webview.
And get result in label than you can use you logic as you say store it to firebase

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

See also

Taifun

Use this extension

can you help with exact blocks ? if you do this then i can use that because i don’t have much knowledge on webview

i used that but it did not work . it show time out

Show your block

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks dear for your help , my job is done for you .

is it online time or system time?

online time

It is system time.
There is a GetOnlineDateTime method in extension to get online time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.