Order history setting method through airtable

Please check dear . I, m a beginner i cant set more block kodular dear so. Please forgive me if there is anything worng

You’re getting the data only for number column. You need to get all data first and set to variables.

Ok i try to set dear​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dear one list showing but this same number 2 lists saved dear please check dear

You want to show multiple list by filtering the data this way? If not, please explain.

S dear currect one more date filter in this number dear

You can either use a loop or duplicate the blocks for more easy solution.

I’m sorry i can’t post the blocks right now as i said before i am on phone. But rest assured i will post it when i have access to my pc or someone will.

No problem dear your free Time please send the block images dear without using any local extension dear only use set to. Kodular extensions ok dear thanks

1 Like

Any update dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tell me what exactly you want, like when user put a number in the textbox, it gets the data and add to the list? Is that what you want?

Also if you can provide the .aia, i can fix it for you.

Dear it is my orders section one person one more orders placing. The placed order store in mobile number and mobile number enter button click show this mobile number saved order s from airtable please help me dear you understand dear…??

send me the .aia let me see what i can do.

Ok thanks

This same function but block images are not available that is issue dear

send me the .aia. i’ll fix it.

Ok dear thanks within 5 minutes

Please check dear

1 Like

You can use this method but its not recomended for large data.

myordersFixed.aia (4.5 KB)

It around 1200 data dear it is good dear??

better way is to use database like firebase and store orders data for each user. that way you don’t have to use loops.

Firebase is any limit dear??