[ Free ] Cloudsheets Extension

I dont know why are you saying free since the extension is paid ,

3 Likes

@himalayanxtiger
there is an error in creating account in cloudsheet

Which error?

@The_K_Studio
actvition email button unclikable

Mark it as “Report not spam” from options.

Then this mail is moved in inbox and you will be able to click activation button.

@The_K_Studio
the mail was sent from 4 days, the actvation link expierd
could you please send it again ?

I can’t, you have to go on their site and request again for email verification.

Oh, I thought it’s yours :smiley:
I will request it again
thank you

Hey there @sherif

I have verified your email address. You can proceed to user signing page and enter your email address and password that you created in the credentials.

Do let me know if you need any help further. Ill be happy to assist :slight_smile:

The extension is completely free to use.

Its just that you have to purchase an API Key.
It takes a lot of funds and efforts to keep the service running.

We know it well that others are charging even 10 USD a month…so I think a payment of 3 USD for 12 Months is not much.

Yes aditya,
You are awesome…:grinning:

1 Like

Hey,
Welcome to the community.
Thanks a lot for you kind words :blush:

Hi, we are working on the new update to enhance speed and give as much formatting options as possible

Shall make a post as soon as its done, if there is anyone who wants to be a part of the process then the person can DM me.

Thanks,
XyberNeo

1 Like

Am not sure what happened in your case,

I have purchased the 28 USD Plan for myself about 5.5 months ago, he is a really genuine person and amongst very helpful one.

I also purchase a bunch of service from him for about 110 USD and my client is really happy with him.

It would be good if you speak to him personally rather than commenting anything on the community as this is his extreme efforts due to which the service is running :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, am sorry i could check your message. I have replied to you on a personal window

1 Like

@Mateja any gripes or grievances you have can be addressed in private. The Community does not condone libel

8 Likes

Hi, I would like to pay for an api key but because my paypal account is from brazil, paypal did not accept making the payment in dollars, is there any other way to make the payment?

Hi @juliofahd

You can pay in your supported currence. Thats not an issue.

Thanks

:slight_smile:

When are you releasing this version, its been quiet a long time.

Whats the current progress in the service ???

Hi,

We are working On the update, its on last stage of development now so you can expected the release soon, the only thing i can promise here is, it will be a huge release, we have done some major changes to facilitate our users.

Regards,
Aditya

1 Like