[Paid] šŸš“ā€ā™€ļø Delivery App , user app + delivery boy app with āš”real-time trackingāš”

Yaa,pls make once! :+1: but I think thereā€™s no guide yet for this! So became first to guide us

1 Like

I think you are new here!

Push notifications from one signal doesnā€™t need app to be run in background, it receives notifications using your phoneā€™s internet connection.

1 Like

is correct, but why the clarification? maybe i got something wrong?

1 Like

I am just clarifying the misunderstanding of @sakshamfood123

He is thinking that, app need to be run in background to receive push notifications from one signal.

No,I just wanted to know how we can send push notification from multiple admin to user like in above project : When the user demand for delivery,the notification will be sent to delivery boy appā€¦ ā€¦
I think @Franklin_Lopez has use some triggers for push notificationā€¦!

I already know we can send push notification to user but only as from admin-panel only!! BUT BUT here @Franklin_Lopez has use push notification in different way!

Hello,
I am interested in aia file. Clearly telling i can pay not more than $5-$10
Please send me a pm. I want to know some details.

1 Like

Can i suggest you please change notifier title in picture 4 to Instrucciones de retiro. I speak spanish.

1 Like

sure, it can be changed without problems in the .aia

1 Like

I sent you PM

I know that but countries like mine (Argentina) the title can be interpreted in another way that is not correct. I hope you understand what Iā€™m trying to say. Hug ā€¦

Yes, now I understand you, I am from Peru and the term used in that phrase has a different meaning than in countries like Argentina or Uruguay. As soon as I can I will change it.

2 Likes

Hi, Interested in this App. Can you pls PM

I sent you PM

1 Like

How are you handling real-time tracking?

:tada: NEW UPDATE

• Address search function added (See video below).
  • 2 versions available:
    • Version using Google Maps API (Greater precision, but paid after a request limit has been exceeded)
    • Version that uses a free API (less precision, but completely free)

For test apk, check first post

3 Likes

Ui is impressive
Great work :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

The UI is amazing and smooth. I suggest when loading the profile, show a circular progress first. Donā€™t let the user saw a blank page for a second.

Add the check your Internet feature. When I turn off internet, I canā€™t load anything, and more and more error.

User might find it confusing and donā€™t realize they didnā€™t turn on the internet.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendations, Iā€™ll keep it in mind.

1 Like