[PAID] Firebase Messaging - An Extension for Receiving Push Notifications with FCM (Discontinued)

Yes , It’s possible ! You send message using the tokem from user

1 Like

Need help! I bought the extension through the “AI2 Store” application, but when I put the extension in my project it closes my application

to find out more what happens, use logcat

Taifun

Yes, I also had this problem. If you are using Firebase Auth there is a version that does not crash. Some other extensions may also experience this incompatibility error, in my case it was just this one.

1 Like

Great extension!!
I bought it and for now everything worked out here, thanks @iamwsumit for the contribution!

1 Like

Which aix import in kodular project?
In my case i am not using ads

Plz check the admanager aix

hi,

using this

and your extension app crash.

I have the same answer also for you:

Taifun

Is there a video explaining the installation of these extension?

Hello, I used the paid firebase cloud messaging extension and I used the paid Admob core and I get an error com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1676219658568_0.2358216266107812-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes2.dex I don’t know why and what is the solution please, I want to use Admob and firebase ads

I paid for the extension on the AI2 App Store but I get the message that I didn’t buy it. My Kodular account has the same email I used to purchase the extension… Can Sumit help me with this?

I have the same problem
Did you find a solution?
Thanks

Firebase Push

I recently developed an admin app that works with this FCM Extension, allowing you to send and manage push notifications with ease. With this app, you can:

• Send notifications to individual users or groups of users
  • Schedule notifications for a specific time
  • View and manage all saved application in one place
  • View and manage all saved notifications in one place
  • Test your push notification before sending to your users
  • And much more!

Note: - This application is completely free with no ads. This app is only available to the buyers of this extension.

Screenshots

Downloads

You can download this APK along with FCM extension.

APK Size : 2 MB

How to buy :
You can buy this extension from AI2 Store
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Click Here

Thanks
Sumit :wink:

3 Likes

Nice 100% fast work and also working with android 13

1 Like

It would be better to share an aia of the apk, how can I trust that my credentials are safe in this app. Please provide aia.

PS - I’ve purchased it

App is crashing as soon as I open it, what’s the solution?

Does it solved or What?

Same Problem

1 Like

Same Problem Even I had Paid