[PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement OneSignal push notification in your apps

can you give a small example how to work with json?

This is the block I have tried, but it’s not working! Am I wrong?

You should use web component to send notifications to all users. This method can only send notification to other players with their player ids.

Read more :

can you give a small example?? thank you

Make sure to include the app_id in your dictionary.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @iamwsumit, I have tried it and it works great! although it took a few tries to get it to work :sweat_smile:

for anyone who wants to try using onesignal push notifications with scheduling, this is my block :blush:

3 Likes

@iamwsumit I Purchased the extension just now and i want to update my email address to my builder address, i also DM on telegram, do it as soon as possible as its emergency.

Thanks for mail id updation, Extension is future ready, works fine on Android 14 also.

1 Like

I have now purchased the extension, deleted the Onesignal components that were in the project and my app still fails to compile when this extension is in the project:

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/..
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/..
________Creating xml in res/drawable/..
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/..
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________________Firebase components found.
________________Firebase config file successfully added.
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 4.238 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/BB.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.BB)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/E.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.E)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/D.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.D)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/add.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.add)
(compiling io/kodular/twmrsmy125/TolkieB/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.twmrsmy125.TolkieB.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime2187207338312002943.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 10.469 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 78.994 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1688657137139_0.15525943960848354-0/youngandroidproject/../build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Use deephost extension i think better than :sweat_smile:

I found the problematic extension, it’s the Ironsource ads extension

i can’t figure out if onesignal push is working or not. can you tell me if it works?

Yes, it works completely in kodular with all components and all android versions.

@iamwsumit
can you tell me the latest price of the extension?

Mentioned on the top post.

@iamwsumit
I think I’m waiting for you to make an offer and sell at a lower price

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Why? As of today, one thousand rupees is only $12.2.

No racism intended, but I think you should lower the price for people outside of India. This 32.2% ($5.8) difference is extremely unfair for non-Indian students.

2 Likes

It certainly is not a cheap extension compared to others, but I can’t complain, it works perfectly and not least is the support provided, thing that Deep Host does not give.

Regarding the difference that you mention, paypal has a service commission plus currency conversion,
transfers in local currency between accounts or virtual wallets are generally free of charge

I respect the work of others and everyone puts a price on their effort, if it doesn’t work for someone, they are free to look for alternatives.

1 Like