Payment not showing in Balances and transactions

Where i can get email?

My payment not release yet by kodular

Check your gmail inbox sometimes it’s in promotion section

Guys, I used to receive it through pay pal, but now I put it to receive directly into the bank account, I requested on the 4th and still haven’t received any email or payment, I use a Brazilian account, and a message appears in the payment field: Due to Brazilian government requirements related to international payments, you will likely be required to register with our Brazilian banking provider prior to receiving payments over a certain amount. You will normally receive a phone call or email from our partner to complete the registration process. Please ensure the phone number and email you provided is accurate so they can reach you, to avoid delays in sending your payment to you.
Could this get in the way?
If there is a problem I think they send email?

Dear @Kodular in Payout information there is mentioned that my Payment is delivered to my Bank since last night this status change from “On It’s Way” to “Delivered” but till now i didn’t see my Money in my Bank Account could you help me please :cry: @Kodular @Vishwas @Diego

20220915_173329

Which date kodular send you payment

On 5th September payment was sent

My payment still not paid yet

They asked me we found multiple accounts it’s ture I managed multiple accounts but I have only one account I managed someone’s account to receive payment but they can’t sending my payment no any response from kodular staff

guys inform me the day when they will overcome these common issues. i am going to sleep for a year.

Till now after 3 days still i didn’t receive my money please help @Kodular @Vishwas @Diego

It’s bee two more business days but still didn’t receive my payout in my Bank Account :unamused: @Kodular @Diego @Vishwas

Check the status of your payout in payout section

1 Like

Status is Showing Delivered Since 14th September

i think bank issue…
contact your bank

1 Like

Its not bank isseu my firend payment also delivered but not received in bank

1 Like

First of all there is no bank issue because this is not my first payout and second thing is if i contact with my Bank they will ask for Swift code of transaction which i don’t have and Kodular didn’t responding

1 Like

Same issue happened with you :thinking:

Yes!!! I think its time to migrate to admob

2 Likes

My Question to @Kodular is if they didn’t send payment then why they mentioned it as Delivered

I’m also thinking about it because they Got Money from AdManager and they’re not giving us our money that’s not fair :thinking: