Payout not received

Yes he also not received…

Do you know anything regarding kodular team for the payment, will we receive or not?

i think the issue with kodular bank side… may be they are invastigating this issue
Lets hope for the best

I’m not blaming Kodular for this I’m sharing information to my other my fellows

Yes but please inform them the issue is not only one user more than 3 may b more…

Only they can fix this i think…

We can’t do anything if we contact the bank they said “no issue from bank side please ask the sender…”

Yes i would also suggest this or just please provide us transaction information so we can talk with our bank

Yes now we don’t know were is our revenue…
Kodualr says they send the payment without any issue but we not received our payement & we cant track the payment also…:roll_eyes:

So were the payment gone?:innocent:

Kodular is cheating with us , they are charging premium amount on time but not sending payment on time, it shows that they sent payment on 6 October and today is 17 still i didn’t received my payment and bank is also saying that they haven’t received any remmitence they are asking for transaction details but we can’t see any transaction no. on kodular, solve this problem soon otherwise everyone will soon leave kodular.

We have raised another query to our banking partner regarding the missing payments. I’ve notified about the following payments missing: @Lollipop @Sooraj_Aniyeri @Metion_Technologies @Harish_garad

We don’t have any records of any payment you requested to be paid by bank account (all of them were requested through PayPal). Can you please double-check this information?

Here is the image of the withdrawal I made, when I did it, I had the option activated on the bank account, but after a long time I returned to activate the pay pal option, but this specific amount I still haven’t received either by bank account or by pay pal.

Check your mail​:+1:

I have requested withdrawal on Oct 2 and showing it as amount sent on Oct 6 but till now I have not received the payment.

Already a topic opend for this issue please report your issue there​:+1::raised_hands:

1 Like

I am unable to report there so open new topic

Why…??
You can also replay there regarding your issue​:+1:

I moved it to the other thread… thank you…
Taifun

How long we will wait for your payment

hi we havent received our payment till now whats the status of your query @diego

@Diego our bank confirmed that they have not received any payment nor they have hold it can you provide us some proof of payment to show them ?

And please tell us the status of query you raised please look towards it we need our payment

1 Like