Payout not received

Same here & different bank.

1 Like

@Diego Hello Just contactd the bank there is no issue from bank sideā€¦

Can you please check it out?

1 Like

Can you share transaction details to track?

Iā€™ve opened you a PM to look into it.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Just in case, Iā€™m the original author of this post. I hope you donā€™t forget this. Even I have not received it.

1 Like

No newsā€¦ i donā€™t think they will add

Regarding Payment Today 7am i have received my money from PayPal to Bank after 12 days

1 Like

You are saying that we will recieve the payment on Monday or Tuesday but i also received the payment on 6 October and today is 13 th October still havenā€™t got any payment from the bank , it never happened previously but this time it has took more than 10 days still no payment.

Look like this problum not only for meā€¦
May b the issue is from kodular bank sideā€¦
Please wait diago is working on itā€¦:+1:

No I Received My Payment In Bank account On 6th October

But some of them are not recived & kodular team is working on this issueā€¦

Sending money from PayPal to your bank account is outside of our scope. Payments sent to PayPal are usually sent and received instantly, and then PayPal decides how much time to send it to your bank account.

We have contacted our banking partner, and they have acknowledged sending all payments without any issue.

Can you share any details of transaction (UTR number or swift copy)? If we know the details, then we can ask our banks to update us. If they do not, we can file complaint with reserve bank.

Copied from Google Adsense Help

I have also not received my payment in my bank we are near to next month payment but still not received last month payment

Better to ad paypal in next paymentā€¦:+1:
The issue is facing not only one userā€¦

We have no option to track the payment what we will do??

Seems only have issue with a specfic country. Guys the flag shows only have issue payments for india. am i right?

Yes i think so

brasil too, until today I have not received a payment that I requested by bank account, the ones that I requested by pay pal I received all.

please provide this information diego because i need my payment it is a big amount so please look after it

you also didnā€™t received the payment yet?