Permission Required for Admob

Permissions
So I don’t need to add these blocks since it will do automatically?

I don’t know about those.

I’m trying to create a test aia for Admob but it isn’t working. It’s not asking for consent or showing test ads even though in designer I’ve checked Consent Developer Mode and Test Mode.

@Mika

Does Admob_Banner1 Revoke Consent block do anything?

It doesn’t seem to work. I though when you revoke consent a new message would pop up automatically asking for consent.

Hi Deanart,

Did you find a way ?

Regards

No I’m afraid not so I just gave up. If someone can figure it out then I’ll use ads but until then I won’t risk it.

Hi @Mika,

It seems that several user encounter the same issue with the revoke consent function. Doesn’t matter if you call it, the variable “Personnalized result” stay to TRUE.

You can have a look on this topic or on this one too : Problems with admob

Have any idea ? Does this function is not properly working because of the develloper and test mode, do we do somethings wrong ? or does it not working properly at all ?

Regards

Yes it does something. It deletes the before given consent.
And no there will be no pop up after the block was used…

Why? A new consent dialog will be shown automatic if a new ad is trying to load…

That is never an option on Kodular :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mika,

Should it work with test mode tick ?

Even If I tick the consent devellopement mode, I didnt get any new message requesting consent after using revokes.consent block. Moreover the perzonalized.result variable stay locked on TRUE.

This is why Deanartn other and myself are confused

If consent development mode = true
You will get on every ad load the consent dialog NO matter if you are located in europe or not

If consent development mode = false
You will get on every ad load the consent dialog ONLY if you are located in europe and you did not done the consent before

@deanart2012, @Mika, future readers,

The consent devellopement mode will not show any message until your add is in Test mode. If you untick the test mode and if your app is not approved by kodular for monetizing then the only way to see the consent message is to use the companion.

The revoke.Consent function properly set the variable personalized Result to false only when you use the app trought smartphone.

It means, if you want to check revoke.consent block + personalized.result variable, then you need to ask for monetizing approval to kodular and finnaly check the app trought smartphone.

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

I am not allowed to create post . so replying here. In my projects section there is no option to apply for admob approval. No help or guide steps are matching to be followed exactly to apply for approval. So finally I am disabling admob and moving ahead to publish in Playstore. If system is not improved then enjoy losing the revenue. Atleast for money earning simple guide and approval should be there but seems no one is interested here to earn.

Can you post a screenshot to prove this?

False. You obviously haven’t searched the forum.

What revenue?

There’s plenty of information. Like I said above you need to search the forum. Some people want to earn, others want to learn.

Now, with all that out of the way, can you tell us about your app?

Thanks whatever you preached. But you will never be able to post a single link depicting the process of approval which i already searched. So whatever guide is available there is no control panel dashboard available on my login. Whenever i open it it comes to this page. See the screenshot. Nowhere i can apply for admob approval. So be serious people are losing revenue.

Scroll down and post a screenshot of what it says under Monetization.

Here it is … There is no approval options.

Are you serious? Can you not read?

What does this tell you?

Just wait until turns into this:

1 Like

Thanks but no one can daydream to know that this will happen. Atleast such important thing deserve proper topic that too tagged on top.

Everyone else seems to understand. If something tells you to wait for a period of time you wait. If you had searched the forum you would also have known. This has been asked so many times now which is why it’s really annoying each time someone makes the exact same topic or post over and over again

1 Like