Pics show little in new device

Hi, (sorry for my english), the question is, i made an app and test in a 4 inches screen cellphone and in a mate 10 lite with 5.9 inches screen, and the app and the images, show perfectly.

Now i test the app in a Y9 2019 with 6.5 inches screen, and the app work perfectly, but the images show little.

Please give me an idea for solve this.

Extra info:

Mate 10 Lite 1080x2160pixels 409ppi
Y9 2019 1080x2340pixels 396ppi

The original size of the pics in the app, is 200x200 pixels, but i set that show 150x150.

It actually never happened with me and I am not sure about my answer. Try to adjust image size with %age like 50%, 60%. Hope this will work

2 Likes

thank you so much, i will try…

Set your image resolution it happen with me the image of background and icon was showing perfect in my device but it was not good when I see in my friend phone then I set image resolution as per this and my problem solved Image Size for Background and Icon etc

thanks for your answers.

i have to wait many days to have the oportunity to test the app in another phone. now i have tested the app in 2 new phones with screens of 6.5 and 6.3, and the results was perfect, no any problem like the past Y9.

i was thinking that maybe was a configuration that the Y9 owner has in his phone.

thanks you so much.

If your problem get solved then mark the solution to above post so that others with same problem can get solution easily

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.